Closing date: 27 Aug 2020 Save for later
Contract type: Full Time
Contract term: Temporary
Date Posted: 8 Jun 2020
Closing date: 27 Aug 2020
Start date: September 2020
Suitable for NQTs: Applicable for newly-qualified teachers
ABC Teachers – Part of the TES Group has an exciting opportunity to teach Dance and Drama at Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4. The school is based in Leicestershire and are looking for a Qualified Dace and Drama teacher on a full-time basis from September 2020
· Teaching Dance and Drama on a full-time basis
· The successful candidate must have experience and be competent to teach Dance and Drama at KS3/4 – A’level would be advantageous but not essential
· This position is to start from September 2020 and will initially run for one term
· You will be required to carry out all teaching duties including planning, preparing marking etc
· Competitive daily rate depending on experience
About the School:
· The School is based in Leicestershire
· You will be taking on all teaching duties teaching Drama at KS3 and KS4
· A 11-16 serving school
· A mixed school serving 1200 pupils
· The last Ofsted report judged the College to be overall ‘Good’.
· Supportive leadership that promote an ethos of togetherness
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE)
· Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
· Commitment to support the ethos of this school
· Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
· Have excellent communication skills
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school’s community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff must hold an enhanced DBS disclosure which must also be registered to the Update Service (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.
About ABC Teachers:
ABC Teachers are a leading teaching agency offering a fresh approach to education recruitment. We work with teachers, teaching assistants and cover supervisors in both supply and permanent positions.
We are proud to work in partnership with TES in finding the highest calibre staff for their school.
ABC Teachers are REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency. Candidates’ pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy meaning that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school (subject to qualifying criteria).
Please be aware that telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years, teaching within a school teaching the British Curriculum).
Working with ABC Teachers:
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria)
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period)
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package
- Uncapped referral bonus scheme (subject to T&C)
We have similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days! Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
Twitter: @ABCteachersTES Facebook: https://en-gb.facebook.com/ABCTEACHERS
How to apply
If you are interested in this position, then please contact Sally on 01509 608017
To apply for this job please visit jobviewtrack.com.