- Full time Dance Teacher
- Maternity cover – September 2020 to February 2021 initially
- Coeducational secondary school – 11 to 16 years
- Teaching Dance and some girls PE across Key Stage 3 & Key Stage 4
- Taking on full departmental responsibilities including planning and marking
- Pay in line with teacher pay scale and responsibilities (GBP24, 343 – GBP40,490)
- Located in Eccles, Salford – very accessible via car or local public transport links including the Metrolink
The incoming Dance teacher will deliver a full timetable to pupils in line with the current national curriculum, inspiring all pupils to engage, succeed and excel in Dance. Pupils will be able to successfully perform dances using advanced dance techniques within a range of dance styles and forms. The Dance teacher will have strong behaviour management, be comfortable delivering lessons to all pupil abilities and be flexible in your approach to teaching.
The school are looking for a Dance teacher to join a fantastic PE department who will inspire pupils to reach their full potential in the subject from the beginning of the academic year to cover a maternity leave. The school are regularly recognised for having a supportive Senior Leadership Team.
To apply for the role of Dance teacher, please submit an updated CV below. The school are looking to arrange interviews as soon as possible (via video call at the moment)
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
To apply for this job please visit jobviewtrack.com.